Selecting the right seal technology for your needs is essential.
Web Seal offers you a nearly unlimited array of engineered sealing products, in sizes and materials that offer peak performance for each of your sealing applications.
Web Seal provides you options for the optimal sealing design for whatever your application needs: eliminating contaminants; containing fluids, particulates such as dust or dry powders, slurries, gases, light or noise; shielding emissions; dissipating heat from sensitive components; protecting equipment in harsh or unique environments; or securing or cushioning items.
Seal requirements are based on your assessment of:
(the type of environmental conditions in which your seal needs to function)
- static or dynamic application
- temperature range
- chemical contact
Your product design
- overall gland or flange design
- dimensions of the groove / gland design
- dimensions of the flange
- assembly and installation processes
- any industry standards required
- any regulatory standards that must be met
- (no title) Post 1854Food and beverage plant managers can ensure contamination protection from daily wash downs, high-pressure spray, and dust particulate with the newest FDA-compliant Garlock PUR-GARD™ seals from Web Seal. […]
- Protect Your Electronics with Custom Enclosure GasketsTo protect your sensitive electrical and electronic equipment, a high-performing gasket that is designed to NEMA / IP standards and customized for your enclosure is critical. Web Seal can provide enclosure gaskets that safeguard your products - and your reputation for reliability. […]
- Sealing Low-Compressive Loads with Multi-Swell™ Style 3760Web Seal recommends the new Multi-Swell Style 3760 gasketing material from Garlock for sealing applications with low compressive loads or where the flanges aren’t rigid enough. […]
- ProTech™ Bearing Isolator SealsWith its unique labyrinth design, the Parker ProTech isolator seal's superior quality and high performance make it the ultimate in bearing protection. Parker, the innovation leader in bearing isolator technology, has designed this unique sealing component to deliver maximum protection for a multitude of applications. Web Seal can provide ProTech seals in many standard and custom designs. […]
- Press-in-Place SealsPress-in-Place (PiP) or "drop-in-place" seals are static seals that overcome installation issues and sealing performance problems common with many typical face seal products, such as an O-ring. […]
- FKM Fluoroelastomer SealsFKM fluoroelastomer seals are used in industrial, oil and gas, aerospace & defense, automotive, and other manufacturing applications. FKMs offer offer outstanding resistance to chemicals, oils, fuels, and temperature extremes, as well as superior performance in many critical areas. […]
- Parofluor™ V8545-75 SealsSpace-Age Sealing Material Meets Stringent Spec Parofluor™ V8545-75, a highly-engineered space-age material from Parker, meets rigorous AMS 7257C standards that aerospace and aircraft manufacturers need for mission-critical sealing applications. This unique perfluorinated compound has proven excellence in […]