Web Seal can bag, box or otherwise custom package all your related sealing components into kits designed to be more efficient for your purchasing, inventory and manufacturing processes.
Kits can include a variety of sizes and/or an assortment of products, including gaskets, O-rings, fastener seals, molded or extruded seals, quad rings, piston seals, rod seals, sealing adhesives, washers, wear guides, wipers, and sub-assembled parts.
- A streamlined purchasing process with one order instead of separate orders
- Convenience of one inventory location rather than multiple bins
- Shortened time for getting parts straight to the production floor
- “Goof Proofing” – having the exact quantities at hand to avoid production downtime
Web Seal can bag and box individual parts in specific quantities, with custom labels, bar codes or customer-supplied items.
Web Seal can be a value-added partner in providing a variety of assembly services to streamline your sealing solutions and production. We can assemble individual components for final installation, complete multiple individual intermediary production steps, and supply partially assembled components or complete system components.
There are economic, time-saving benefits of having your sealing solutions pre-assembled:
- Your logistics costs can be reduced
- Your product re-handling inefficiencies can be lessened
- We can assist with quality checks
- You can reduce production staff time by shortening your product’s manufacturing steps
If your manufacturing firm is part of the growing trend toward eco-efficiency and asset recovery, Web Seal can assist you in developing a process to help you recover, remanufacture or recycle components with seals while reducing your overall material requirements.